The Stronger Families Coalition supports a variety of events throughout the year, including professional development meetings and webinars, coalition meetings, and other special events. See information and highlights about some upcoming Events.
[ 2014 ]
- 21st (Tue): Fatherrhood Buzz: Health Relationships Initiative- Planning Call.
- 27th – Feb 1st: Take your Child to the Library Week.
- 30th (Thur): SFNY Coalition’s upcoming event “meet and greet” in Yonkers, NY.
- 19th (Wed): SFNY Coalition’s quarterly meeting in NYC.
- 20th (Thur): Free Live Webcast from the National Resource Center for Healthy Marriage and Families.
- 26th (Wed): Webinars on the Affordble Care Act to the Hispanic Community.
- 3rd (Mon): “Spit’in Anger” at the Lynn Redgrave Theatre in NYC.
- 6th (Thur): 2nd Annual Building Strong Families: Forging Pathways to a Stronger African Community Forum in NYC.
- 27th (Thur) – 28th (Fri): 2nd Annual Practioners Leadership Institute Summit.
- 29th (Sat): Borough President Diaz Celebrates the Bronx Fathers Taking Action (BFTA) at Bronx UFT.
- 2nd (Wed) & 3rd (Thur): The 8th Annual Symposium on Poverty and Economic Security.
- 7th (Mon): Application Deadline, Learning Curve Summer 2014.
- 8th (Tue): Costs and cost-effectiveness in Wraparound programs. Ckick here to Register!
- 22nd (Tue) & 30th (Wed): NYSCAA, IT Webinars.
- 25th (Fri): Application Deadline, Summer Youth Employment Program (SYEP).
- 28th (Mon) – 30th (Wed): Prevent Child Abuse New York- 19th Annual CAP Conference 2014.
- 1st (Thur): Engaging Faith Communities: Ending Human Trafficking in NYC.
- 3rd (Sat) & 5th (Mon): The 9th Annual Summit “Women and the Fece of AIDS”.
- 9th (Fri): Dads Take Your Child to School 2014- Staten Island Borough Launches.
- 13th (Tue) & 28th (Wed): NYSCAA, IT Webinars.
- 14th (Wed): Education through Baseball!
- 15th (Thur): The Brooklyn Fatherhood Partnership May Meeting in NYC.
- 15th (Thur): Dads Take Your Child to School 2014- Queens Borough Launches.
- 21st (Wed): SFNY Coalition’s quarterly meeting in NYC.
- 22nd (Thur): Dads Take Your Child to School 2014- The Bronx Borough Launches.
- 28th (Wed) & 29th (Thur): Fatherhood & Families Summer Presenter Workshop in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- 4th (Wed): Interest Call Faterhood Buzz: 3-4 PM EDT.
- 11th (Wed): Webcast: Changing the Conversation Beyond “Who Won”- Panel on Examining New Strategies for the War on Poverty.
- 12th (Thur): Free Training Workshop for Faith-based and Community Organizations.
- 12th (Thur): Free SSRC Webinar: Paternal Incarceration and Child Wellbeing.
- 14th (Sat): Fatherhood Buzz: Celebrating Fatherhood.
- 24th (Tue): Celebrating Fatherhood! 2014 Event in NYC. / Celebrating Fatherhood 2014 Flyer
- 27th (Fri): Westchester Community Health Coalition, 14th Annual Health Fair.
- 24th (Thur): Healing Communities New York/ FACESNY Symposium on Faith Communities and Incarceration/ Reentry.
- 12th (Tue): NYC-DYCD’s From Poverty to Opportunity.
- 19th (Tue): IYLA (International Young Leaders Assembly) at the United Nations. Click here to Register!
- 30th (Tue): SFNY Coalition’s quarterly meeting in NYC.
- 11th (Sat): Healing Communitites of New York/FACES NY – Symposium on Faith Communities and Incarcertion/Reentry.
- 16th (Thur): A National Night of Prayer For Fathers at the First Corinthian Baptist Church NYC.
- 24th (Fri): Community Fathers Inc.- 2nd Annual Fatherhood Conference
- 29th (Wed): SFNY Coalition’s strategic plannng meeting in NYC.