We are so appreciative of the work you do to educate, engage, and support families. We are here to support your efforts. As you may know, Sesame Workshop offersFREE resources to help you help families through difficult situations like divorce.
Our Little Children, Big Challenges: Divorce project was designed to:
- Provide tools and language to help young children (ages 2-8) cope with and understand divorce at an age-appropriate level.
- Aid families in communicating and expressing feelings around divorce.
- Reassure children that they will be cared for, and that—together with their families—they can learn ways to adjust to their new life and have hope for the future.
Each kit includes:
- Sesame Street DVD featuring a Muppet story, live-action films showcasing real children and families, and an animated segment
- Guide for parents and caregivers
- Children’s storybook
Other resources include digital resources available at SesameStreet.org/Divorce as well as the Sesame Street: Divorce app for adults to use on tablets and phones, available on Google Play, the App Store, and Amazon Appstore for Android on Kindle Fire.
We hope that these toolkits have been helpful to you in the past, and encourage you to re-order toolkits today! Kits are available in quantities of 50. To order, please include the following information in an email to email@example.com.
Shipping Point of Contact NAME
Shipping Point of Contact TITLE
Shipping Point of Contact Phone Number
Shipping Point of Contact Email Address
Shipping Address Label Facility Name
Shipping Address Label ATTN:
Shipping Address Label Address Line 1
Shipping Address Label Address Line 2
Shipping Address Label City
Shipping Address Label State
Shipping Address Label Zip code
Number of Kits (MUST be a multiple of 50)